Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Main Street Floral, Ennis Montana




It is finally time that I unveil my new flower shop adventure
...ok, so this isn't my first rodeo. After owning a flower shop in Bozeman, then not having a flower shop, to working on flowers for events out of my husband's shop...it was time again to have my OWN space!!! Thankfully, to all the support of the community and my clients...my wish has come true!!!

The shop has been deemed "A little piece of sunshine in Ennis, Montana". Seriously, we answer the phone "It's a sunny day at Main Street Floral, how can I help?" You can instantly hear the smile in the person's voice on the other line.

Beyond my event and wedding planning business, now I am the proud owner of a flourishing little flower shop, where all the floral magic happens for my events. Since I travel all over Southwest Montana for events, this shop grounds me, and is an incredible home base!!!

The very talented Morgan Roof, and dear friend, took a little trip to see where all the magic happens! Thanks, Morgan, for such a fun day, sharing your talent, and having a cold beer with me.

Here it goes...I am no longer in "blog bankruptcy" as Lauren Brown, another fabulous photographer would put it...by the way, she is currently a blogging machine!!!


INTRODUCTION TO MAIN STREET FLORAL
So, you can come to expect the same masterfully created Floral Designs that used to get cranked out of Floral Gallery of Bozeman, in this little quaint shop in Ennis, MT. People who miss my shop in Bozeman can still call me for stuff!
This is me, sporting the wonderful hand-made, sometimes re-purposed jewelry, by the one and only Hillary Fetter of Sassafrass. These creations are made in Bozeman, MT and I carry a beautiful selection at my store. She also takes special orders and makes hand-crafted, one of a kind pieces for bridal party gifts! I AM IN LOVE!!!



My little piece of heaven...here it is in all its glory... thanks for putting together this collage, Morgan. I love this piece, as it showcases the vintage garden feel that is Main Street Floral.



Front Window...fun to create displays...currently, the Easter Bunny Stops here! You can find all kinds of wonderful treats, basket stuffers, custom made gift baskets, La Chatelaine Chocolate, Bruttles and more...



View from the front counter.



Snap shot of inside my cooler...so many fun textures, colors, and interesting, organic materials!



I love being surrounding by all things green and luscious!!! I can't keep the bulb gardens in stock!




As I ride off into the sunset, I leave you with this story. This is me and Morgan goofing around with a photo idea. Morgan saw this blue bike sitting against the wall and thought it would be fun to take some shots of me on it, which it totally was fun, until.... I got busted for being on it. And so I leave you with this. Do have fun in life, respect other people's property, and make a heartfelt apology if you mess up. I currently have this picture hanging in the flower shop as a gentle reminder. xxxooo LL ps. you may recognize the logo a bit...I used the gerbera daisy from Floral Gallery...the shop I owned in Bozeman. Thanks to Classic Ink in Bozeman for all their help with logo design and branding!





PRODUCTS: Fresh Flowers, Baby Gifts, Jewelry, Green and Blooming Plants, bulb gardens, Compendium journals, books, and cards, La Chatelaine Chocolate, Bruttles Peanut Butter Products, vases, containers, and antiques. Come check us out!!

Leslie Lukas Weddings & Events and Main Street Floral can be found all over southwest Montana...but our home base is:
110 East Main Street
Ennis, MT
406.682.3555

I am in heaven...I love this place and I am sure my clients will too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!