Wednesday, July 7, 2010

More on Montana Wedding, Fall Inspiration

Rebecca and Mark brought many beautiful details to their wedding at the Lazy B Farm in Bozeman, Montana. Thank you for making me a part of your special day! I love the florals for this fall wedding...and the way the tables in the upstairs of the barn were set so beautiful and quaint!

The benches and elk antlers were a welcome touch to this rustic Montana wedding....it set the stage beautifully with the fall leaves littering the isle that the family of the bride collected and brought from back-home.
Blankets were a brilliant touch as it was chilly on this fall day in October!

I have a love affair with flowers. This is my true love and passion, but know that careful planning breeds beautiful bouquets. I have a strategic and wonderful relationship with my wholesalers so that only the freshest, most wonderful blooms are sent my way. Beautiful liquid amber leaves, peach and cream roses, hypericum berries, montbresia pods, astilbe, and more were used to create these beautifully romantic centerpieces. The bride provided a fun, hand-painted table number so that guests could find their way to their seats...





Flip flops were provided for dancing and guest comfort as the evening grew late!
Mountain Moonshine!!!
The invitation was a great representation of what the guests were in for in coming to Montana!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!