Friday, October 29, 2010

Trendy new montana wedding idea, rustic elegance

Have you ever completely fallen in love with a magazine spread of a beautifully set table, ripped it out of the magazine, and taken it to your wedding planner, only to be disappointed in how much it will cost you per table? 

My job as a designer is to pull something together that I know you will love, in a price point you can afford.  Not everyone can afford exactly what jumps out at them from a magazine, but don't be discouraged, use that photograph as a tool to give your florist or planner inspiration....

The following perspective was beautifully photographed by Morgan Lamare.  Lauren Brown also shot this table, and I will unveil her perspective later in a photographer comparison shoot!  
I love the old post vases that I have custom made here in Ennis, MT.  They fit small blooms perfectly and don't cost a lot to make a large impact.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!