Sunday, June 19, 2011

My coffee lady gets Hitched!!!

Living in a small community has it's advantages for sure, but in my book, it's all about your relationship with your coffee lady.  It could be a coffee man, for that matter, but mine happens to be Jessica, a lady.  She married the love of her life yesterday, Jason, and I had the privilege of doing her flowers.

Modest by nature, and just wanting this day to get here.....and so it did.  We saw the signs around town that a shindig was about to take place, and I couldn't be happier for her. 

So, here is my coffee lady.  The one that nurtures me, gives me my energy to get through the day, fixings for my sweet tooth, and some of the best salads on the planet.  To all the crew at Corral Creek Coffee Company....cheers to the newlywed, Jessica!!!!




Photos:  PhotoArt by Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!