Friday, September 16, 2011

morgan lamare photography: love . . .

One of my best friends, who just happens to be a wedding photographer, is also an amazing writer. I follow her blog all the time, and I just love it when she blogs about her personal life! Because we are such good friends, this was a tear jerker for me because she just lays it all out there. I have been married for 13 years, have two amazing children, and her writing just puts it all in perspective and makes me want to be a better wife, partner, mother, and friend!!! Just hearing how happy Morgan is, just made my heart smile! I wish this could be today's news!!! Have fun reading....

Morgan with my son, Henry, at a recent family BBQ.

Click below to go to her post:

morgan lamare photography: love . . .: For some reason this evening, kind of out of nowhere, I decided, I am going to blog something deeply personal. And I don't know if it is s...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!